Every year the GraduateCenterLMU provides about 50 transferable skills workshops for the further qualification of doctoral candidates. Some workshops are also open to graduates or postdoctoral researchers.
The qualification concept of the GraduateCenterLMU is aimed towards a system of meeting the diverse needs of doctoral candidates. Thus there are workshops:
- for different phases of the doctoral studies (starting, working, writing and final phases)
- for doctoral candidates from all disciplines
- for doctoral candidates of specific areas (Humanities, Social or Natural Sciences)
- for developing competencies in scientific work
- for developing general competencies
- in German and in English
There are three different categories of workshops.
We regularly provide the latest information on our workshop program through our newsletter.
If you have any questions concerning the accessibility of a workshop please contact us.
You will find our event program starting January 2021 in the new GraduateCenterLMU Portal.