On March 25 and 26, 2021 a campus-wide virtual event will address the topic of responsible conduct in research. Following Responsible Research 2014 and 2017, this event is organized by 20 life science graduate programs in the greater Munich area and the GraduateCenterLMU.
In keynote lectures, breakout and meet-the-speaker sessions the following topics will be approached:
- What is responsible research?
- How can I present data accurately and reproducibly?
- What are conflicts of interest?
- How communicates science?
- What about preprint publishing and how does this change the conventional publication routines?
- What do I need to know about open science?
- Where is the link between mental health, well-being and responsible research?
- What is an ombudsperson?
- Why should we discuss responsible conduct of research in the global context?