GraduateCenterLMU Workshop for Doctoral Candidates
The development of a resonant and strong voice helps the participants to speak without strain and hoarseness. Your presentation get's striking and the attention of your listeners is increased by using a lively speech melody and a pleasant vocal sound.
- Exercises for a good posture, regulation of muscle tension and breathing technique
- Exercises for phonation and articulation
- Exercises for speaking in a lively and motivating way
- Individual feedback to strengthen the self perception and to choose individually suitable exercises
- Theoretical input about anatomy and physiology of the speaking process
Date: Thursday, June 22, 2017, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Target group: Doctoral candidates of LMU Munich (the number of participants is limited)
Certificate of attendance: Participants will receive a certificate of attendance from the GraduateCenterLMU.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (Tel. 089/2180-9732)
This workshop is fully booked.